- Your Questions About Local Job Listings Part Time
- Fashionable Couple Watches Readily Available On Internet Check Out Vendor Internet Sites
- What Type Of Style Ugg Boots You Need
- Pamper Your Self With Mens Designer Footwear
- The Importance Of Soccer Pre Game Heat Up
- Critical Snowboard Apparel
- Free Low Carbohydrate Diet
- business executive jobs
- Louboutin Red Sole Significant Heel Shoes
- executive jobs unlimited
24 Hr Cash
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Naver reveals the most-searched keywords of 2017 including 'Kim Joo Hyuk', 'Produce 101', and more - allkpop
- Keywords Acquires US Game Developer and Mexico-based Dubbing Provider - Slator
- Are Hotels and Online Travel Agencies Colluding on Keyword Bidding? - Skift
- Keywords acquires Sperasoft in $27m deal | Latest news from the ... - Develop
- Dublin's Keywords Studios buys games firm Sperasoft for $27m - Siliconrepublic.com
- Personal Branding Keywords: The Magic of Becoming The Go-To ... - HuffPost
- Which PPC metrics matter? Lessons from half a million keywords - Search Engine Land
- 4 Tips for Using Google's Keyword Matching Tool to Spend Your Ad Budget Wisely - Entrepreneur
- How to Find Keywords That Make Your Content Pop - Entrepreneur
Tag Archives: work in canada
I want to get out of the Philippines and work in Canada. Where can I find an job agency for Canada?
I need sponsorship. What is the first thing for me to do?
Robin West answers:
they have tons of experience immigration from Philippines to Canada. They have a department focusing on caregivers, but the whole company is involved with other careers, other types of immigration too.
You can get official immigration information from Canada’s govt. Website www.gc.ca
A temp agency job where I type letters all day?
A friend of mine mentioned I should work for a “temp agency and find a job where I type letters all day?”
Is this a real job a college student could do part time? How does it work? Are you paid hourly? For how many letters you type? And also, how would I go about getting one of these?
Robin West answers:
I don’t think there is a job where you strictly type letters all day. But you can get a job as an office clerk filing, answering phones, typing, etc…You would be paid hourly. Contact your local temp agency for more details and to find out what is in the area. You could also look in your local paper and on monster.com