- Deciding On The Cheap Jordans Online
- Concealing Your Self When Hunting Waterfowl With Waterfowl Blinds
- Environmental Jobs In Research Defies Economic Downturn.
- Redundancy Safety: Lowering The Stress Throughout Layoff
- This Why We Call For Choice Force Sources
- Fashionable Air Jordan Shoes
- 10 Ideal Pure Teeth Whitening Suggestions - Nurse's Help
- Comfy North Face Outdoor Coats- Excellent Choose
- Nuances Of SMS Software.
- Reasons For Picking Nike Dunks
24 Hr Cash
- Is the Needle Ready to Move For Keywords Studios PLC (KWS.L)? - Baxter Review
- How to Use Historical Quality Score Data for Better Ads - Search Engine Journal
- SMA Explained: 15 Keywords You Should Know - SMA News Today
- How SEO can create budget efficiencies in paid search campaigns - Search Engine Land
- BRANDING KEYWORDS: the optimal marketing tool - PR Newswire (press release)
- Video: Rankings, Reviews, Keywords — E-Commerce Advice for Food & Beverage - BevNET.com
- A Content Marketer's Guide to Keyword Strategy - Business 2 Community
- LSI Keywords for SEO: What You Need to Know - MarketingProfs.com (subscription)
- YouTube SEO: How to find the best traffic-generating keywords - Search Engine Land
- Keywords: CEOs Must Grasp Tech Like Never Before -- WSJ - Fox Business
Tag Archives: temp agency job
I want to get out of the Philippines and work in Canada. Where can I find an job agency for Canada?
I need sponsorship. What is the first thing for me to do?
Robin West answers:
they have tons of experience immigration from Philippines to Canada. They have a department focusing on caregivers, but the whole company is involved with other careers, other types of immigration too.
You can get official immigration information from Canada’s govt. Website www.gc.ca
A temp agency job where I type letters all day?
A friend of mine mentioned I should work for a “temp agency and find a job where I type letters all day?”
Is this a real job a college student could do part time? How does it work? Are you paid hourly? For how many letters you type? And also, how would I go about getting one of these?
Robin West answers:
I don’t think there is a job where you strictly type letters all day. But you can get a job as an office clerk filing, answering phones, typing, etc…You would be paid hourly. Contact your local temp agency for more details and to find out what is in the area. You could also look in your local paper and on monster.com