- Avoid Expensive Service Calls With Remote Computer Repair
- Your Questions About Local Job Listings
- Your Questions About Job Hunting Guide
- Your Questions About Job Find
- Try These Great Tips For Video Gaming!
- Your Questions About Job Finders Guide
- Christmas Gifts For Out Of Town Relatives
- Moncler Outlet Coat Create Folks Exclusive Using Splendid Resources
- Major Advancement In Bachelor Courses
- What Is Clinical Depression?
24 Hr Cash
- Keywords Studios PLC (KWS) Insider Sells £4100000 in Stock - Stock Observer
- Keywords: CEOs Must Grasp Tech Like Never Before -- WSJ - Fox Business
- Legal marketing firm responds to lawsuit over Schiff, Kurgis keywords on Google - Columbus Business First
- Inbound Marketing 101: Do's and Don'ts for Keywords and Meta Tags - Business 2 Community
- Founders cut their stake in Keywords Studios - Proactive Investors UK
- Keywords splashes $6 million on Asian art services provider Red Hot CG - Pocket Gamer.Biz
- Keywords Studios' acquisition spree continues with $4.8 million acquisition of GameSim - Pocket Gamer.Biz
- Hearthstone Dev: Too Many Old Keywords in Standard Would be Overwhelming - PVP Live
- Keywords Studios Bolts On Gaming CMS for Under a Million - Slator
- Keywords that Convert: How to Find and Use SEO Keywords that Drive Sales - Business 2 Community
Tag Archives: professinal fishing crew
weired boat dream?
here it is as best as i can remember it;
a friend and me signed up for a fishing trip and departed down a wide and deep river, it was a cold overcast day and the waters wernt rough but they wernt smooth either, the water was also clear and blue and i saw schools of small to medium fish swimming beside the boat, but here is the weird part about it – the boat was made of wicker, it was a weaved wicker boat! it had no deck it was just a hull with a bridge, and the only thing keeping it afloat was the buoyancy of the wicker, we spent the trip treding water and hauling in loads of yabbies (crawdads – cray fish) then the captian decided to head out to sea to do some fishing out there, i remember thinking somthing like “this boat is not going to survive out there” and sure enough it sank in the harbour, it ended up getting towed and refloated (i think) but my friend and me ended up getting jobs with a very professinal fishing crew and ship.