- Wireless Speakers In Home Theaters
- Contravention By Means Of Ritual
- Getting More Mature Is Not So Scary If You Are Powerful And Fit
- Autorit? Within The Movie Projector
- Why Loved Ones Is Very Important And Just How To Balance Your Home Organization With Them
- Your Questions About Job Search
- Make Your Desk Clutter-free With Table Aspect Cup Holder
- Some Ideas For Work At Home Opportunities
- Shopping For Protective Car Covers
- UGG Boots Offers Their Resource In Quarterly Report
24 Hr Cash
- Keywords Studios PLC (KWS) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by FinnCap - The Cerbat Gem
- How to Get a Good Ranking on the Search Engines With Keyword Research - JOSIC - Digital Intelligence
- Analysts at Berenberg Didn't Change their “Buy” rating for Keywords Studios (LON:KWS) with GBX 850.00 Target Price ... - HuronReport
- Correction to Keywords Column - Fox Business
- Will Keywords Studios plc (AIM:KWS) Continue To Underperform Its Industry? - Simply Wall St
- My First Patch Headline Features SEO Keywords - Patch.com
- Google: Why Do You Want To Rank For Competitors Keywords - Search Engine Roundtable
- Generate More Book Sales With a Keyword-Powered Blurb - Digital Book World
- China's Precision Censorship Machine Allows Some Controversial Keywords, But Blocks Combinations Of Them - Techdirt
- 5 Tips for a Modern SEO Keyword Research Strategy - Forbes
Tag Archives: office clerk filing
I want to get out of the Philippines and work in Canada. Where can I find an job agency for Canada?
I need sponsorship. What is the first thing for me to do?
Robin West answers:
they have tons of experience immigration from Philippines to Canada. They have a department focusing on caregivers, but the whole company is involved with other careers, other types of immigration too.
You can get official immigration information from Canada’s govt. Website www.gc.ca
A temp agency job where I type letters all day?
A friend of mine mentioned I should work for a “temp agency and find a job where I type letters all day?”
Is this a real job a college student could do part time? How does it work? Are you paid hourly? For how many letters you type? And also, how would I go about getting one of these?
Robin West answers:
I don’t think there is a job where you strictly type letters all day. But you can get a job as an office clerk filing, answering phones, typing, etc…You would be paid hourly. Contact your local temp agency for more details and to find out what is in the area. You could also look in your local paper and on monster.com