- ceo jobs
- Merchant Account Considerations
- You Simply Aren't In The Mood To Complete Any Academic Composing (Maybe As You Don't Fully Realize The Assignment)
- New Kobe Bryant Shoes Make You Matchless
- Partnership Assistance And Advice For Men And Women Following Breakup
- UGG Boots Offers Their Resource In Quarterly Report
- Standard Unique Ages Event With DC Program
- The Key Involving Marketing Clearance Running Shoes Pertaining To Basketball
- Sonicare Flexcare - 3 Reasons You Ought To Invest In This Electric Toothbrush
- Get Pleasure From Authentic Ugg Boots Promoting Boots
24 Hr Cash
- Here's why you need an SEO plan for your website project (and how to make one) - Anthill online
- Keywords Studios PLC acquires video game developer - Proactive Investors UK
- Gamasutra - Keywords acquires software development - Gamasutra
- Shares Running on Volume: Keywords Studios Plc (KWS.L) - Sheridan Daily
- Keywords have fallen from grace, but they're nowhere near dead ... - Memeburn
- How to Encourage Customers to Use Keywords in their Online Reviews - Business 2 Community (blog)
- 7 Innovation Keywords from the CFO Exchange - HealthLeaders Media
- Essential Keywords For Higher Home Price - The MReport
- C Programming Reserved Keywords And Their Features - HostReview.com (press release) (blog)
- Forget keywords, search based on desired layout with Shutterstock's ... - Digital Trends
Tag Archives: office clerk filing
I want to get out of the Philippines and work in Canada. Where can I find an job agency for Canada?
I need sponsorship. What is the first thing for me to do?
Robin West answers:
they have tons of experience immigration from Philippines to Canada. They have a department focusing on caregivers, but the whole company is involved with other careers, other types of immigration too.
You can get official immigration information from Canada’s govt. Website www.gc.ca
A temp agency job where I type letters all day?
A friend of mine mentioned I should work for a “temp agency and find a job where I type letters all day?”
Is this a real job a college student could do part time? How does it work? Are you paid hourly? For how many letters you type? And also, how would I go about getting one of these?
Robin West answers:
I don’t think there is a job where you strictly type letters all day. But you can get a job as an office clerk filing, answering phones, typing, etc…You would be paid hourly. Contact your local temp agency for more details and to find out what is in the area. You could also look in your local paper and on monster.com