- Samsonite Has Great Wheels That Rock And Roll And Adore Travel!
- Scam Clear Work At Home Jobs-The Shocking Truth
- Nothing Toxic For Me Please! Be Aware of Harmful Chemical Additives
- Your Questions About Custom Made Jordans
- Deciding Upon The Correct Kind Of Infant Stroller For Your Son Or Daughter
- } Inside The Crowd
- Accelerating The Mental Switch Away From The JOB Mindset: The Decade Ahead
- Legal Employing Developments: Incredibly Hot Apply Regions Now And For The Long Run
- Cheap Jordans Fast Shipping!
- Advice On Asking Someone Out On A Date
24 Hr Cash
- Is Keywords Studios plc (AIM:KWS) Undervalued? – Concord Register - Concord Register
- The Non-Branded Keywords Driving Publisher Traffic - MediaPost Communications
- Keywords Studios acquires video game developer - Proactive Investors UK
- Keywords acquires software development specialist d3t for $4M - Gamasutra
- Keywords have fallen from grace, but they're nowhere near dead - Memeburn
- 7 Innovation Keywords from the CFO Exchange - HealthLeaders Media
- Essential Keywords For Higher Home Price - The MReport
- C Programming Reserved Keywords And Their Features - HostReview.com (press release) (blog)
- Forget keywords, search based on desired layout with Shutterstock's ... - Digital Trends
- Keywords CEO Says SDL, Lionbridge 'Don't Play Strongly' in Gaming - Slator
Tag Archives: normal sponsorship work
weired boat dream?
here it is as best as i can remember it;
a friend and me signed up for a fishing trip and departed down a wide and deep river, it was a cold overcast day and the waters wernt rough but they wernt smooth either, the water was also clear and blue and i saw schools of small to medium fish swimming beside the boat, but here is the weird part about it – the boat was made of wicker, it was a weaved wicker boat! it had no deck it was just a hull with a bridge, and the only thing keeping it afloat was the buoyancy of the wicker, we spent the trip treding water and hauling in loads of yabbies (crawdads – cray fish) then the captian decided to head out to sea to do some fishing out there, i remember thinking somthing like “this boat is not going to survive out there” and sure enough it sank in the harbour, it ended up getting towed and refloated (i think) but my friend and me ended up getting jobs with a very professinal fishing crew and ship.