- You Are Able To Acquire A Home Even If You Don't Have An Excellent Credit History
- Training To Become A Freelance Web Designer
- AP Exams Are Not Just There To Torture You: Why Sitting Down Through AP Microeconomics Is Worth It
- Pamper Your Self With Mens Designer Footwear
- Royce Gracie In The UFC
- So You Need To Purchase A New Automobile
- Jaguar: The Rainforest Bestial
- UTI Home Cures And Treatments
- Http://www.readyforretro.com Retro Jordans Encouraged Shoes
- The Most Effective Footwear To Your Young Children
24 Hr Cash
- Keywords Studios PLC (KWS) Rating Reiterated by Berenberg Bank - The Cerbat Gem
- Keywords Studios PLC (KWS) Receives Buy Rating from Berenberg Bank - Transcript Daily
- Analysts at Berenberg Didn't Change their “Buy” rating for Keywords Studios (LON:KWS) with GBX 850.00 Target Price ... - HuronReport
- Correction to Keywords Column - Fox Business
- Will Keywords Studios plc (AIM:KWS) Continue To Underperform Its Industry? - Simply Wall St
- My First Patch Headline Features SEO Keywords - Patch.com
- Google: Why Do You Want To Rank For Competitors Keywords - Search Engine Roundtable
- Generate More Book Sales With a Keyword-Powered Blurb - Digital Book World
- China's Precision Censorship Machine Allows Some Controversial Keywords, But Blocks Combinations Of Them - Techdirt
- Keywords Or Topics: When It Comes To SEO, Which Is Best For Blogging? - Forbes
Tag Archives: delicious
What’s the most important piece of paper in your job search? If you said it’s your resume or your cover letter, you’d be wrong. It’s your job application.
Over 90% of companies run some type of background check on job applicants today. To get the detailed information that is required to run a thorough check, most companies require applicants to fill out a specially-designed application form.
Over 80% of companies say that discrepancies on a job application can take a candidate out of the running, yet half of the background checks run in 2005 found inaccuracies in the information provided by applicants.
As you can see, how you fill out that job application is directly tied to whether or not you get hired.
There are four golden rules to follow when filling out a job application. Some of them are obvious and all of them are important. If you follow these rules, you will start the pre-employment screening process far ahead of your competitors.
Tell the Truth: