- Boost On Your Own: These Simple Recommendations Are The Remedy
- Usage Of The Internet To Investigate Franchises For Sale
- Why Monitoring Credit Your Reports Is Good For Your Career
- Transportable Electric Generator - Ways To Choose A Single
- Your Questions About Looking For Jobs
- What Transpired To The Job?
- Aging In Mind And Body Healthily
- The Fundamentals About Kidney Cancer
- Cheap Fresh Jordans On The Web At Price Cut Stores Enjoy Http://cheapjordansperfection.weebly.com Are On Discount Sales
- Ac Credit Card Warning
24 Hr Cash
- Is Keywords Studios plc (AIM:KWS) Undervalued? – Concord Register - Concord Register
- The Non-Branded Keywords Driving Publisher Traffic - MediaPost Communications
- Keywords Studios acquires video game developer - Proactive Investors UK
- Keywords acquires software development specialist d3t for $4M - Gamasutra
- Keywords have fallen from grace, but they're nowhere near dead - Memeburn
- 7 Innovation Keywords from the CFO Exchange - HealthLeaders Media
- Essential Keywords For Higher Home Price - The MReport
- C Programming Reserved Keywords And Their Features - HostReview.com (press release) (blog)
- Forget keywords, search based on desired layout with Shutterstock's ... - Digital Trends
- Keywords CEO Says SDL, Lionbridge 'Don't Play Strongly' in Gaming - Slator
Tag Archives: delicious
What’s the most important piece of paper in your job search? If you said it’s your resume or your cover letter, you’d be wrong. It’s your job application.
Over 90% of companies run some type of background check on job applicants today. To get the detailed information that is required to run a thorough check, most companies require applicants to fill out a specially-designed application form.
Over 80% of companies say that discrepancies on a job application can take a candidate out of the running, yet half of the background checks run in 2005 found inaccuracies in the information provided by applicants.
As you can see, how you fill out that job application is directly tied to whether or not you get hired.
There are four golden rules to follow when filling out a job application. Some of them are obvious and all of them are important. If you follow these rules, you will start the pre-employment screening process far ahead of your competitors.
Tell the Truth: