- Avoid Home Schooling Burnout
- Your Tutorial To Buying Wholesale Adult Females Footwear For Any Thriving Business
- Your Questions About Jobs In Santa Clarita
- Meant For Cardigans Available For Sale With Http://www.mensfashion3.org/
- Chiropractor Wage: 4 Significant Criteria
- What Would Be The Perfect Basketball Shoes For You?
- Choosing Bathroom Lighting Accessories
- Ac Credit Card Warning
- Golfing For Novices: Part One
- Relationship Concerns, Honest Answers Along With The Courage To Change: The Significance Of Self-Awareness
24 Hr Cash
- Gain A Competitive Edge Using Keyword Research - ValueWalk
- Keywords Studios PLC (KWS.L) Reaches Active Mover List - Morgan Research
- 3 Super Simple Pinterest Strategies to Quickly Grow Your Website's Traffic - Entrepreneur
- 7 Tips to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck When Buying Ads - Entrepreneur
- Running on Empty or is Keywords Studios PLC (KWS.L) Refueling? - Morgan Research
- Keyword Research: The foolproof method | The Drum - The Drum
- LG V30 to be unlocked via any voice keywords - The Nation
- Keywords Studios Goes Shopping in France - Slator
- 8 Places You Can Find New Keywords to Grow Your Organic Visibility - Search Engine Journal
- These Are the 10 Most Expensive Google Keywords - Inc.com
Tag Archives: delicious
What’s the most important piece of paper in your job search? If you said it’s your resume or your cover letter, you’d be wrong. It’s your job application.
Over 90% of companies run some type of background check on job applicants today. To get the detailed information that is required to run a thorough check, most companies require applicants to fill out a specially-designed application form.
Over 80% of companies say that discrepancies on a job application can take a candidate out of the running, yet half of the background checks run in 2005 found inaccuracies in the information provided by applicants.
As you can see, how you fill out that job application is directly tied to whether or not you get hired.
There are four golden rules to follow when filling out a job application. Some of them are obvious and all of them are important. If you follow these rules, you will start the pre-employment screening process far ahead of your competitors.
Tell the Truth: