- Samsonite Has Great Wheels That Rock And Roll And Adore Travel!
- Scam Clear Work At Home Jobs-The Shocking Truth
- Nothing Toxic For Me Please! Be Aware of Harmful Chemical Additives
- Your Questions About Custom Made Jordans
- Deciding Upon The Correct Kind Of Infant Stroller For Your Son Or Daughter
- } Inside The Crowd
- Accelerating The Mental Switch Away From The JOB Mindset: The Decade Ahead
- Legal Employing Developments: Incredibly Hot Apply Regions Now And For The Long Run
- Cheap Jordans Fast Shipping!
- Advice On Asking Someone Out On A Date
24 Hr Cash
- Is Keywords Studios plc (AIM:KWS) Undervalued? – Concord Register - Concord Register
- The Non-Branded Keywords Driving Publisher Traffic - MediaPost Communications
- Keywords Studios acquires video game developer - Proactive Investors UK
- Keywords acquires software development specialist d3t for $4M - Gamasutra
- Keywords have fallen from grace, but they're nowhere near dead - Memeburn
- 7 Innovation Keywords from the CFO Exchange - HealthLeaders Media
- Essential Keywords For Higher Home Price - The MReport
- C Programming Reserved Keywords And Their Features - HostReview.com (press release) (blog)
- Forget keywords, search based on desired layout with Shutterstock's ... - Digital Trends
- Keywords CEO Says SDL, Lionbridge 'Don't Play Strongly' in Gaming - Slator
Tag Archives: blue sky resumes review 8211 how you can quickly construct your online presence
A recent poll found that 30% of individuals have surfed the web to analyze people at the office or potential business contacts. The reason why varied from simply searching for an address to researching a possible boss or get yourself ready for a business negotiation.
The implications of the statistic are huge for anyone looking to advance their career. If you’re buying new job, it’s safe to assume that at least some employers are running an online search before they phone you. If you’re currently employed, you can bet that some of your employees, peers, and work associates are looking you up online. Are you aware what they’re finding? (Otherwise, go perform a Google search right now!)
Now, you may think online search results are pretty arbitrary but that’s just not the case. Savvy businesses don’t leave their web presence to chance… so why should you?
Take a look at several explanations why managing your online presence is crucial for career advancement:
* Your employees, peers and superiors will research you online
* Recruiters and HR executives may look you up before choosing to interview you
* Former colleagues may try to find you in order to offer you a great opportunity
* Headhunters may use the Web to locate potential candidates for a new vacancy
* Journalists may be looking to interview someone with your expertise