If you haven’t already put your article submission on autopilot, it can only be for one of three reasons:
1. You simply don’t want or need any additional free traffic to your website,
2. You haven’t seen my previous articles, or
3. You still haven’t appreciated the power and incredible value of this system. i.e. how this will dramatically boost your profits.
If you fall into the 1st. category, then please move on to the next article, as this one simply doesn’t apply to you.
Otherwise please take a moment to read this article carefully, as it really could make the difference between success and failure to your online business this year. You see, people love to make things complicated, but making money online is actually really simple. Whether you are selling your own product, promoting affiliate links, or making money from Adsense or “click flipping”, it all boils down to just two things:
Conversion and Traffic.
Conversion comes first. You need to have an offer that people actually want. That offer could be a product, or it could be an attractive advert (e.g. Google Adsense) that people want to click on. And you need some kind of presentation (such as a sales letter) that encourages them to take the action you require such as buy the product or click on the advert.
In many ways this is the easy part. Most people can cobble together a half-decent website or sales letter that will convert at least some visitors into money.
But then, of course, you need ‘traffic’. Shed-loads of it. The more people that come to your site, the more money you will make – especially if that traffic is highly targeted. But, given the number of websites on the Internet – all competing for the same traffic, just how do you get more visitors to your site?
Well, there are just three ways that traffic comes to your site:
1. People type your URL straight into their browser. That comes from some sort of offline promotion – it might be your business card, a radio advert, an article in a magazine or a conversation with a friend.
2. People click on a link. It may be in an email they received (eg from a friend or from an ezine they subscribed to) or it may be on another website they have visited.
3. Or they do a search in a search engine, see your website in the listings, and click on the link to visit you.
And that is it, period. There are no other ways for them to get to your website.
So, knowing that, how do you get more traffic? Simple:
1. Make sure you are promoting your online presence in all your offline promotional materials.
2. Get lots of people to place a link to you, and lots of people to send out emails with your link in it.
3. Get a top position in the search engines.
Yes.., sounds simple doesn’t it, but maybe it is not so easy in practice? Just how do you achieve steps 2 and 3 without spending bucketsful of cash or getting your site banned by the search engines?
To understand this, we need to understand how the search engines work. Again, it is much simpler than people make out.
All search engines want lots of people to use them. In order to achieve that, they try to deliver relevant and up-to-date content to people who do a search on them. But how do they determine what is relevant to the search?
There are only two ways that they can achieve that:
1. They scan your site and, using very sophisticated algorithms, they determine what the subject matter of your website is. They also check how new or old it is, how recently it was updated and so on. These are all known as on-page or on-site factors. You have direct control over many of these factors when you set up your site.
2. They look at what other people say about your site. In doing this they look at two things: how many people link to your site (and what the link says) and also how important is the site that links to your site. An important “authority” site that points to you is worth more than a whole bunch of unimportant sites. They also consider how recent the links that point to you are, and a number of other factors about the link and the context in which it is found.
In conjunction with this, the search engines are always looking out for websites that attempting to fool them into thinking that they are more important, more relevant or more popular than they actually are. Which is why the so-called ‘black-hat’ techniques quickly lose their effectiveness.
Therefore, to get to the top of the search engine lists you need to do two things:
1. You can optimize your on-page factors: there is plenty of information on- and off-line it about how to do that. It is not difficult but, on its own, it is also not enough.
2. Get lots of high quality, one-way, relevant links to your website from as many other websites as possible.
How do you get people to link to you?
1. Have a fantastic product so that they just, spontaneously, want to tell others about your site.
2. Pay others to link to you – buy a text link, or offer an affiliate program.
3. Exchange links with other sites – but reciprocal links are clearly not worth as much as one-way back-links and it is a lot of work to do this effectively anyway.
4. Provide them with fresh, unique content that adds value to their site in return for which they agree to post a back-link to you. Many sites are constantly looking for fresh, unique content. They get this content by traipsing through the article directories or by subscribing to article submission services.
Therefore, if you distribute articles to these directories, your articles will end up on both the directories themselves AND on the niche sites that pick up and use these articles. AND some of these sites are likely to be valuable “authority”-type sites. Of course, whether the article is used and by whom, depends on the quality of your article.
So, as you can see, this last method is the simplest and most powerful. It gives you hundreds or thousands of one way back-links, from relevant, niche sites, all for free. All you need is some way to get a different, unique, article to each of those directories and ezine publishers. Which is, of course, exactly what our software does.
But wait a minute! It doesn’t stop there. The real power behind this method comes when you use it regularly. Preferably at least once a week. Imagine getting 200 to 1800 new permanent one way links every week! By the end of a year, you could easily have 50,000 or more relevant, quality, one-way links to your site! And you can connect the submission process to a timer to put everything on autopilot!
That is the real power of this system’s software and that is why it beats every other traffic generation and SEO system out there.
So , there you have it, unless you haven’t got an online presence at all, isn’t it time you harnessed this power for your own business? Click on our link below right now to get the early-bird discount and get a fantastic bunch of bonuses: